You've seen them. I've seen them. This blog is dedicated to the modifications that make us cringe. Hopefully, your ride isn't guilty of having one (or more) of these atrocious parts:
10. A whale of a wing. Unless you're trying to Free Willy, this is one mod I would love to see go extinct.
9. Underbody lights. Five words: The Fast and the Furious.
8. Carbon fiber-style. The keyword here is "style." Stay away.
7. Lots and lots of lights--so much that your car looks like a spaceship on the freeway. ET stop tailgating me and go home.
6. "Powered by Honda" decals. Loving the H-pride. Not loving the obviousness of it all. C'mon... if you drive an Integra, Civic, CRX, RSX, Accord etc., it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that your car is "Powered by Honda."
5. Spinning hubcaps. No comment. Just vomit.
4. Making your car sound turboed, when it's not. It's poser-ific!
3. Dubs or the like. Seeing performance mods on any car riding on ginormous rims makes as much sense as having the fattest kid in school run for the track team. And let's not forget the horrible ride, premature brake wear, and stress on the transmission.
2. "Dual" exhausts. It's not dual if the other side doesn't work and it's on a 4-cylinder.
1. The letter R. Who knew how much the 18th letter of the alphabet would impact the automotive world? Type-R, SiR... don't get me wrong, I love the letter and what it means for Hondas, but what I don't love are the people who sport it without actually having it.